Chai Banana "Ice Cream"



This desert is seriously the easiest and most guilt free treat EVER.

Ingredients
2 frozen bananas (cut 2 raw bananas into slices and then freeze over night)
1/2 cup of almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp chai mix (I adore this recipe for chai mix. I use it for everything chai! Kita's chai cookies are also amazing)

Instructions
If you have a super blender or food processor you probably won't need as much almond milk. You may not even need it at all. Unfortunately for me my blender doesn't handle frozen fruit so well by itself so I needed the almond milk.

Allow frozen bananas to thaw for 10-15 minutes.

Add all ingredients into the blender and blend on the frozen setting until mixture is creamy and all chunks have disappeared.
Voila!
You can either eat the ice cream right out of the blender (I like this way because I like it creamy but cool), or you can freeze it like normal ice cream.



Comments

  1. I'm not vegan, but as a vegetarian I do eat and cook a lot of vegan dishes. Your ChaiBanana 'ice-cream' sounds fab, I may just give it a go, esp. as I always have bananas in my fruit bowl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts